Monday, October 27, 2008

Barack Obama is not racist enough to be president.

The Missouri Republican State Committee is now reduced to appealing to our inner racist in hopes of swinging the state their way. I suppose it's worth a shot. We're an important state, the polls are very tight here and we have more racists than you can shake a stick at.

I'm talking about a mailing I got today that attacks Obama as being soft on crime. Specifically it makes the following claims:

  • Obama is against tougher penalties on crack-cocaine users.

  • Obama voted against making gang members eligible for the death penalty if they kill someone to help their gang.

Just crack users? Not concerned with say meth or powdered cocaine favored by whites?

I get it. What you are telling me is that Barack Obama is against laws specifically targeting black people and therefore unfit to be president. Damn dude. That's pretty fucking racist. Did you send that to every registered voter in the state or just the white ones?

Wish I were dead? Want to have my babies? Email Barstool Pundit

No comments: