Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen... my hero



Now, I'm not sure what to laugh at first. The reassurance that Bush was not injured by a fucking shoe. Or the Arab specific explanation of why throwing a shoe is an insult. Am I alone in the shoe throwing habit? It has nothing to do with the "sole." And I'm not Arab. It has to do with frustration and impotence. I don't throw the shoe at the TV to insult the TV. I throw it out of sheer frustration. So good for this crazy guy for showing George W. Bush a mere ounce of the disrespect he deserves. Bush is an asshat. And there is nothing we can do about it. Thank you, my fellow shoe thrower, for expressing the frustration of an impotent world.

1 comment:

Barstool Pundit said...

The secret service is sure phoning it in these days. I can't believe he got the second shoe off.